Thursday 29 May 2014

Manchester United and High Street Lawyer - What a combination!!!

For the next HSL Strategy Day I have gone all out and booked the home of Manchester United - Old Trafford. Okay their latest performance hasn't been as good but it's hard to deny that the Man United ground is the home of legends.



I have invited legends of the legal world to present. All of them have one thing in common; they want to help small law firms make more money. Our fantastic line up includes: 
  • Andrew Roberts of Law League
  • Nigel Haddon of Burcher Jennings
  • Joe Reevy of Legal RSS/Words4Business


Each of our speakers will be giving special offers of their products to attendees, so your delegate price more than covers the savings that you will enjoy. 


Implementing the ideas at conferences is rarely easy so I make this special offer to the first ten firms who book from this email. I will give you one hour of my time FREE after the event to help you implement the ideas you glean from the Strategy Day. Normally, I would charge £250 for this but for the first 10 firms to register it's free. This offer is open to existing HSL member firms and those who have not yet joined.

My time + Your challenge = improved profits. 

You choose the subject, whether it is a marketing, training or compliance issue or something else. 

See you in Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment